As our friendly neighborhood weather blogger reports, the start of March will see some sun and breezes. Let's hope it sets the tone for a great day. Here's what's on the table across town.
1. A special Board of Education meeting set for 8 p.m. at the is the first in a five-part budget workshop series that will culminate in a possible adopted budget in April. Check back later this morning at Three Village Patch for a preview of what to expect at the meeting.
2. If you look around, there are lots of signs spring is on the way. One of those signs, albeit not specifically a naturally occurring event of nature, is the sudden appearance of at the Emma S. Clark Memorial Library. The performance is set for 7 p.m., but registration is required.
3. It's Tuesday, and that means the weekly meeting of the Three Village Kiwanis Club is tonight. The group meets at 6:30 p.m. at in East Setauket. For more information, call 631-751-1249.
4. Twice a month, congregation members gather to listen together to the NPR show "Speaking of Faith." Rev. Margie Allen leads a roundtable discussion following each show, including the one set for 1 p.m. today. For more information on events at UUFSB, call 631-751-0297.
5. Coming up later on Three Village Patch: the next in our series of "100 Things to Do in Three Village" and a look at how gas prices might change in Suffolk County. Stay tuned.