On Monday at , you can "help save a life," as the New York Blood Center puts it. The school will be hosting a blood drive between 3 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. In order to donate blood, you must have the following qualifications, according to the blood center's website:
- At least 17 years old, or 16 years old with a parent's written consent;
- Weigh at least 110 pounds;
- Be in general good health;
- Have not gotten a tattoo within the past 12 months;
- And other qualifications based on age, height, and weight.