This Monday, we're offering a few ways to unwind in the last few days before summer hits, from going on a photo hunt to taking a meditation break.
1. Renowned Yogi Shivarura Balayogi will lead an evening of at the starting at 7 p.m. The event is free, but donations are welcomed.
2. Check back with Three Village Patch in the afternoon, when Local Editor Christine Sampson publishes her saga about trying to find, and eventually scoring, an apartment in Three Village.
3. On Friday, we asked readers to so we can display them on the site. If you don't know what that, point your iPhones to the app store and download either one of those apps so you can start taking vingtage-style photos of your community. It's addicting, we assure you.
4. More and more locals are signing up to blog for Patch, but there is always room for more. Here's one idea: yard sale enthusiasts coud blog about great yard sale finds. Start blogging today.
5. Graduation is this week, and proud parents can post announcements congratulating their grads on Patch.