For Tuesday, it looks like the theme of the day is sports and recreation. It's a quiet day in terms of meetings, but there's still plenty to do in Three Village.
1. Catch some local sports action. You can see the Patriots in action at a , or , or see the .
2. A new session of begins at . The 12-week program holds classes twice a week at 3 p.m.
3. At the , you'll find a and an
4. Relax a little with at the Velvet Lounge, starting at 9 p.m., featuring a DJ and drink specials.
5. Coming up later on Three Village Patch: we'll introduce you to the first newborn baby of 2011 born at Stony Brook, tell you how the Ward Melville fencing teams did on Monday, and bring you a roundup of local job openings. Stay tuned.