On Wednesday, you can party for the kids, get down with literature, or heat things up with hot cococa. Or catch a few heated words one resident had for the school board. It's all happening on Three Village Patch, so tell your friends.
1. A at to benefit has been rescheduled until Monday, Jan. 31. The school is on a mission to raise $10,000 for the hospital, and has already collected $7,000 toward that goal.
2. Have you read A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick? The book will be the topic of conversation at a at Emma S. Clark Memorial Library, now rescheduled to Feb. 16 because of snowfall.
3. Brrr. It's cold outside, and not getting much warmer anytime soon. But you can share a warm cup of cocoa with the kids at a children's storytime program called at the WMHO's Educational & Cultural Center. If you can't make it, check out Chef Guy Reuge's recipe for a creamy hot chocolate and make it for yourself.
4. Get to the mall and do some ... exercise? Stony Brook University Medical Center will be sponsoring a at Smith Haven Mall accompanied by screenings and a lecture.
5. Hours after students at Ward Melville took the for the third time, a prominent community member had a few strong words for the Board of Education on the topic of the math curriculum. Find out who said what, coming up later on Three Village Patch.