The unofficial topic of the day, it seems, is health matters. A smoothie spot opens its doors and a health insurance presentation, weight loss seminar and yoga class are also on deck. We promise we're not trying to drop any hints here.
1. Remember when we brought you a ? We've got a new one to add to the list. A new smoothie joint will now open its doors at 11 a.m. on Thursday, not Wednesday as originally scheduled. Cuzzin's Smoothie Cafe, located at 726 Route 25A in Setauket, will have a formal grand opening next week, but you can stop by Thursday to start sampling the menu of smoothies, wraps, salads and more.
2. Speaking of smoothies and salads, there's a at in East Setauket at 1 p.m. Reservations are a must.
3. The Three Village Chamber of Commerce's monthly meeting will focus on . The presentation is set for 12 p.m. at the Ward Melville Heritage Organization's .
4. Need to fit in some exercise? Check out a at the Setauket Neighborhood House from 6-7:30 p.m.
5. Coming up later on Three Village Patch, we'll bring you news of small business changes in town. Stay tuned.