Spring break in Three Village means at least two things. If you've got kids you'll need to find a way to entertain them. And your chances of getting a seat at Starbucks are much improved with fewer college kids hanging out and studying. With that in mind, here's a few things to take with you for the rest of the day.
1. It's the start of spring break for local schools. Need some ideas for things to do with the kids? Check out our recentor our series.
2. There's plenty to do if you're not a kid, too. For instance, Monday's lineup of events at the Setauket Neighborhood House includes round table bridge at 1 p.m., aerobics at 5:30 p.m., knitting class at 6:30 p.m., and the Stony Brook Dance Club at 7 p.m.
3. If you missed I-CON this past weekend, you can get a recap of our coverage – from to a to a – and stay tuned for even more to come on the annual sci-fi/anime convention.
4. A general meeting of the will take place at 7 p.m. in the community room at .
5. Do you have something to say about the by the Three Village board of education? Speak up. Share your opinions with the community. Letters to the editor can be up to 500 words in length, may not be anonymous, and may be edited for spelling and grammar. They can be sent to the editor via email.