While many places are closed on Sunday, including , , and the, there are still several local ways to enjoy the weekend.
1. Check out the current spring exhibit at the Long Island Museum, on Friday or Saturday from 10 a.m. to 12 noon.
2. For the singers among us, there's in Port Jefferson starting at 10 p.m.
3. Check out live music at: Heavy Duty Super Ego is playing starting at 9 p.m.
4. Take the kids to , taking place Saturday at 10 a.m., for ages 4 to 8. Registration is required.
5. Benner's Farm also has an planned, taking place Sunday at 1 p.m.