This weekend is packed – some might say strawberry jam packed – with cool things to do. Check out these events and more in our events calendar.
1. The annual is this weekend, running Saturday and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Admission is $7 or $6 for children under 12.
2. Check out at UUFSB's monthly Grounds at Sounds coffeehouse on Friday night, with an open mic session starting at 8 p.m. Tickets are $12.50.
3. On Saturday at the WMHO's Educational and Cultural Center, you can attend a performance of depicting the life of the Hollywood legend. Showtime is 11:30, admission is $45 and includes a high-tea luncheon; call 631-689-5888 for reservations.
4. Enjoy a , led by environmental educator Eileen Gerle, at 1 p.m. on Saturday. The program is free but requires registration.
5. If free-form improv live music is your thing, head down to the on Sunday evening at 10 p.m.