From a water tour to a wine tasting, a vintage car show to modern art, some pretty interesting stuff is happening this weekend in the Three Village area.
1. The 's Discovery Cruise runs now through October. The water and wetlands tour will sail this weekend from Friday through Monday. Click here for the remaining June cruise times.
2. is having a vintage European sports car and motorcycle display on Saturday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Rain date: Sunday.
3. Meet 's latest artist-in-residence, , on Saturday at the gallery's Anais House, located on the grounds of the gallery. Open house hours on Saturday are 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
4. Head down to in East Setauket for a complimentary at 3 p.m. on Saturday.
5. Need a change of scenery outside of Three Village? Check out Patch's for a few ideas to the east.