There's plenty to do on any given weekend in Three Village, but just in case you need some unique ideas this weekend, we've got a few in mind.
1. After days and days of rain, we're pretty sure you're antsy to enjoy some time outdoors. Why not check out the Greenway Trail? Check out our informational Greenway Trail video .
2. Artists and art lovers may appreciate the next in Gallery North's , set for 2 p.m., which will be about portrait drawing. Admission is $25.
3. On Saturday, the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship at Stony Brook will throw its first-ever party, featuring music from the 40s, 50s, and 60s, refreshments, and a dance lesson starting at 7 p.m. Admission is $10.
4. Has your father ever been to the ? Sunday is a good time to take him – admission to the main attractions is free for fathers and grandfathers. The museum is open 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
5. Head down to West Meadow Beach with the family for a at 6:30 p.m. The program is free but requires advance registration by calling 631-751-7863.