Recently we took a tour of . Now, it's Facebook's turn. Here's a local snapshot of businesses and organizations who are active on Facebook. And don't forget to 'Like' Three Village Patch on Facebook, too.
1. SNAP Fitness of East Setauket has its own Facebook page, and it's not just for fitness freaks. Stay up to date with happenings in the community as well.
2. CrossFit Stony Brook also has a big presence on Facebook, delivering workout rundowns and class schedules online.
3. Three Village Kiwanis is relatively new to the Facebook world, so help the organization build its online community.
4. Cheers! Keep up with trends and seasonal brews by following Stony Brook Beverage on Facebook.
5. For the fashion-oriented, Sweetleaf Boutique gives their Facebook fans a new "Look of the Day" each day.
6. Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty in Stony Brook has one of the most active pages across Three Village businesses. Tune in; you won't miss out.
7. There are few local community hubs as vibrant as the Stony Brook Village Center, which already has more than 1,000 Facebook "likes."
8. Another must-know local organization is the Three Village Chamber of Commerce.
9. Keep up with Se-Port Deli, recently voted by Patch readers as the best deli in the northern Brookhaven area.
10. The Staller Center for the Arts frequently updates its Facebook page with its schedules, details and discounts.
Are you on Facebook? You can log in to Patch and post your own link to your Facebook page in the comments below.