Enjoy another day of warm weather, but grab a sweater for the morning ride until the temps get out of the 50's. Today's high will be 68 degrees. Tomorrow starts the drop in temps.
Did you know Alfie, the therapy dog, is available at the library for your kids to read to him? Every week, Tuesday OR Wednesday. 4:45 - 5:10pm OR 5:15 - 5:40pm. Register by phone (631.941.4080) OR in-person at the Children's Desk for a specific time slot. Alfie would love to hear your stories.
Teen can Crafts for a Cause and earn one hour of community service credit. Emma Clark Library, 7 p.m.
A free weight loss seminar hosted by Dr. Arif Ahmad will be held at John T. Mather Memorial Hospital in Port Jefferson at 6:30 p.m. Call to register: 631-689-0220. For more information, visit www.drahmadmd.com.
In case you missed it
A perfect fall day was the back drop for the 20th annual Walk for Beauty. Were you there? Flip through our gallery of photos and take a peek.
Varsity Sports Games
- Girls Swimming hosts Smithtown at 4:15 p.m.
- Girls Gymnastics plays at Half Hollow Hills at 4:30 p.m.
- Girls Soccer plays at Sachem East at 4:15 p.m.
- Post Your Weekend Yard Sale
- Share Photos of the Community
- Tell Us Where Your Last Great Meal Was
- Chat With Parents About Raising a Family in Three Village
- Share Photos, Kudos or Observations of Three Village Sports
- Wish Someone in Town Happy Birthday
- Chat About School District Issues
- Hold Your Local Government Accountable
- Got Road Rage? Talk About the Infrastructure