- It's open house night at Setauket Elementary. Grades 3 and 4 are set for 6:30 p.m. and grades 5 and 6 are set for 7 p.m.
- Alfie would love for your child to read to him today. Who's Alfie? He's a therapy dog trained to listen to children read books aloud to improve their communication and reading skills. For more information, call the library at 631-941-4080.
- Support the Ward Melville boys' golf team at their match today against Rocky Point at St. George's in Setauket.
- Tomorrow is the last day for high schoolers to register for the next SAT exam, which is set for 11 a.m. Call the high school at 631-730-4900 for more information.
- Find a new home in Three Village.
- Or visit a few open houses.
- What’s playing at the movies … and when?
- Advertise your yard sale ahead of the weekend.
- See those yard sales pop up on our map.